I just had a GREAT set

lpskier

• Baller_

One of the incredible things about Otown and the LaPoint Ski Park is the people that just drop by. Wade Cox rolled in this morning and watched me for a set. I've skied with Wade from time to time since the 90's and he is one of my favorite skiers to hang with. More to the point, I think he is really one of the top two or three slalom coaches out there. He really knows the sport and is an excellent communicator. His enthusiasm is second to none.

Wade coaches at OWC in Orlando, and coaches some of the biggest names in the sport at their sites around town or at his home site. He hits the road in the summer for clinics at your site. We have him lined up for three sites in New York in June.

If you want to improve your skills and have a blast while you do it, contact Wade and bring him to your place for a day or two this year. You can reach him at skiwithwade@gmail.com

Lpskier

• Baller_
Penfield, near Rochester; Hannawa Falls, near Potsdam; Lake Placid, near, well, Lake Placid, and they are working on Twin Lakes, outside NYC. Also Wade will be at Back Bay on Lake Winnapasaukee (sp?) in NH.

Lpskier

• Baller
Another vote for Wade! This past Friday, about 14 skiers (not sure of official count) skied with Wade at HiddenPass. Wade was outstanding. If you get the chance, do not pass it up!!! Thanks also to Jim and Dean.

• Baller

I also skied with Wade at HP, great guy, great coach! My 15 yo son sat in the boat with him shooting video and shooting the breeze about life, LAX, and the pursuit of happiness8t5bv5po1pby.jpg

My favorite Wade quote after watching my gate shot: "Sam, you left alot of chicken on that bone"

• Baller

My son skied with Wade a few years ago and I asked if I could ride in the boat. Wade said I could but I couldn't talk. After Wade coached my son between passes I asked Wade if I could ask him a question and Wade started laughing. He said I didn't mean you couldn't talk at all I meant no talking to your son during the set. Wade said you would be amazed how many parents try to coach when he is in the boat.

It was a great day with Wade. He is a great coach and fun to be around.