Bennett's ski school

eleeski

• Baller

We had a convention in New Orleans. It's a fun city and a regular convention venue. But there's only so much Bourbon street one can handle. After setting up the booth for Lisa, I needed an activity. Off to Baton Rouge for some water skiing.

I've been to Bennett's years ago. I also sent Kirk there as a little kid (where he learned his first flip). I knew I would get a ride there.

I didn't expect this good an experience. I was welcomed in the rotation. There were a bunch of kids excited about getting on the water. The instructors and boat crew were professional and competent (special thanks Carlo and Luke). The lake and grounds were clean and well maintained. Nice new boats (I still like my old MC). I watched some great skiing (does everyone ski into 39? - and rock that many flips?). I got quality instruction and have some tips to dial in my skiing to take home. It was a first class quality experience in a place with a lively positive vibe.

Bennett's is certainly a recommended stop for anyone in Louisiana.

Eric

• Baller
Absolutely one of a kind. Perfect conditions and a super welcoming ski scene. Danyelle, Jay, Anne and Steve run the best operation I've seen. Keep in mind that they have one of the best pro shops in the sport as well. Heavily stocked all things three event.