Radar Competition Ropes

DrBOB

Has anyone had problems with radar's competition ski ropes? I have been sent 2 that are unacceptably short and one of the guys at our lake got one that is much too long at all line lengths.... all ordered this year. Just want to know if this is a fluke or do I need to go elsewhere?

• Baller
Just to put things in perspective, I've purchased a lot of ropes that were in tolerance, but if they're intended to be used in tournaments I try to get them better than just in tolerance. I shoot for as close to actual as I can get. Most of the time I find that ropes are pretty consistent thru the loops, and can be brought in very close by adjusting the section between the 43 and the handle. Some ropes are just all over the place and need adjustments at every loop. I don't buy them a second time. Masterline is very good, are very close to actual almost all the time.

• Baller

@slow - I have been using Radar products for years now and their customer service is second to none in this industry.

I'm more than sure they do their due diligence in getting to the root of any issue they have with any of their products.

Heck I have a buddy who's ski came apart well after he bought it and skied on it for a long time and they sent him a brand new upgrade at no cost and no questions asked.

Companies like Radar aren't successful just because they replaced something - they fix the whole problem.