Trophy Lakes is back!

lpskier

• Baller_

After a hiatus, Trophy Lakes hosted a three round class C tournament this weekend. The event coincided with an on-site Crawdad festival. Several hundred non-skiers got a taste of slalom skiing that included four grass roots skiers and several scores into 39 and a couple into 41; on the other hand, the skiers, myself included, got a taste of fantastic crawdads, jambalaya, and Cajun music. The event was capped off with a cash prize shoot out. Adam Caldwell and Slade Cole were the big prize winners, but I won a hundred bucks and had my best score since 2009.

A big thanks to the sponsors, including Advanced Dental Center of Florance SC, Denali Skis, Malibu Boats and Trophy Lakes. Also a big thanks to Michael Robinson for organizing and being a great chief judge, And thanks to all the officials and volunteers, and thanks to Adam Caldwell, who now runs the venue.

The event was so good they are already talking about a four round CELR for Columbus Day weekend that will be capped with a cash prize pro shoot out on Sunday. Save the date and plan to come, because TROPHY LAKES IS BACK!

Lpskier