Nick Adams running 41’off/36mph his first set on the upcomming Syndicate Pro

Horton

• Administrators

https://vimeo.com/222220112

"This ski is not only highly predictable, but under the pressure of high speed it continues to perform at an unmatched level." -Nick Adams after running 41'off/36mph his first set on The Syndicate Pro. (video of his first set 41’off pass seen here). HO Skis will unveil this top end buoy blaster Saturday at the Syndicate Hilltop Pro-Am, with skis hot out of the oven and ready to Demo for free! Be there & stay tuned. #WhoDaresWins

• Baller

@MattP yes I know, check out the title of the thread, I thought it was funny asking as I've never heard of Admas before! I know you can correct Horton's misspelling but I think it's funny as is.

I guess I make more grammar and spelling mistakes than most on this forum though.

• Baller

Hey Guy's like I said Fantastic skiing @pgmoore he done the right thing to let go why take a big hit in practice, there again why take a big hit at all and risk a nasty injury in any situation, I suppose you could interpret the name of the thread any which way you like, it doesn't actually state that he run it.