first 15' off after not skiing for 25 years!

Jaypro

• Baller
After graduating from college and starting a career, I stopped skiing for 25 years. 2 years ago my kids got me back into skiing. We bought a used Prostar 190 and the kids loved it! I then immediately had shoulder surgery and missed the year. Last year, I tore my hamstring and missed 1/2 of July and the rest of the summer. It's been a tough go! Today it changed, 15" 30mph, it felt great! Thanks @savaiusini for the HO TX Superlite recommendation and the demo last summer, right before I tore my hamstring (arghhh). What a difference from my 1985 O'Brien TRC!! Looking forward to 22' off by the end of the summer!!

• Supporting Member

If you consistently run any pass, you are tournament material!!

If you have the desire to meet good skiers (and typically even better people) and get better, and you are willing to invest a little extra weekend time, then get yourself to a tournament and watch the learning accelerate!

Disclaimer: After 20 years of being very active in tournaments, I expect to only ski one this year. I have a million weekend priorities right now. But I'll be back someday, mostly because of the people.