NorCal MasterCraft BallOfSpray Cash Prize Sept 16 & 17 at Bell Acqua Lake 3

Horton

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

My picks for the h2h round in this order. Hardeman vs Sund will the the pair to watch.

1 Greg Badal

2 Terry Winter

3 Greg Sund

4 Ward Mclain

5 Jeff Milford

6 Kevin Bishop

7 Markus Menasci

8 Cole Giacopuzzi

9 Matthew Brown

10 Steve Ware

11 Steve Schroeder

12 Bryan Reinke

13 Will Bush

14 Bob Hardeman

15 Steve Grubbs

16 Brett Mainer

$3K for the H2H and another $3K for the Handicap group. My money is on Donny Younger for the handicap final.

• Baller

@Horton NO promises but I am trying to get a fantasy event going for BOS cash prize this weekend. We are still in beta test so I do not have the quick ability to just add an event and have it run on its own and if I can not launch it by end of day or early Friday it will not give users time to draft so a few questions.

1) Can you send me what you are using for everyones handicap averages, I need this to set a draft price on each skier,

2) Will you be running live scoring?

3) As far as the handicap part this sounds like 2 separate scoring events and thus I may need 2 separate drafts? i.e if someone drafts terry winter, his value varies based on H2H vs handicap no?

4) Will you be using the line length buoy count for handicap, i.e hardeman running 2 @ 39 is equal to badal running 2 @ 39 for H2H, is same true for the handicap part or is that going by buoy count?

Any insight on the scoring method to aide in making it a good FWS event let me know.

Like I said no promises b/c we did a lot of hard coding to make open worlds work for a beta test but I'd like to do a BOS FWS event this weekend.

• Baller_
My ski partner Jeff Volmrich, who lives in Park City but summers in Lake Placid, will be there. Great skier, better guy. I know you guys will make him very welcome. He's hoping for his first tournament taste of 39. He ran 5@38 recently at Peck's Pond, a great NY tournament site. Tell him Terence and John recommend that he "Turn that shit."

Lpskier

• Baller
Start drafting. There are 2 separate fantasy events for this event. 1 for the handicap and 1 for the head to head. You pick 3 male slalom skiers for each one. $300,000 salary cap. In the handicap everyone has the same value. We are not set to do a combined gender event and since there were only 5 females to even pick from we just went with men's slalom. www.fantasy.ski. Drafts must be in by start of tournament

• Baller

Matt Brown is through with 6@38 vs Fritz 2@38

Ward McLain advances with 3@39 vs 1.5 for Steve Schroder

Terry Winter advances with 5@39 vs 1.5@39 for Mark Menasci

Greg Badal advances again with 1@41 vs Kevin Bishop 3@38

on the water Matt Brown vs Bob Hardeman

• Members
Horton put on a great event, helped by an all star ensemble of SR judges and Drivers. And Dirt. But what really made the event great was the site and the hospitality of the Grubbs family. What they have done with that once run down lake is amazing. On top of creating an amazing site, the Grubbs go above and beyond re the hospitality details. Thank you.

• Administrators

Gary Wallace walked away with the 1st place in the Handicap final, $1500 and a trophy by @dbski http://www.dbski.net/

o0csezsx3sxn.jpg

@twhisper won the H2H final for $1500

6dl1li2eyuvn.jpg

The 16 for the Head 2 Head Final (and me)

7atwz5kkq3f3.jpg

This event could not have happened without @nikandsteve and all the officials. They just made @bishop8950 and I look good. I actually did not do anything all weekend beside pacing around and looking worried.

a6j9tzei21y5.jpg

zpbdab6lidja.jpg