Best place to purchase Reflex?

akale15

• Baller

I recently purchased my Reflex front binding from ski-it-again but now want to get on the r-style rear. If you order off Reflex it is actually more expensive to buy the r-style plate, shell, and liner as a combo versus ordering the plate/shell and then liner as a separate item. Reflex has to be making a killing off this and I can't bring myself to pay almost $300 (by the time you pay for shipping) for a rear binding....$83 of that being for a liner (are you serious!). I get the front binding has the release mechanism and I finally was able to justify spending the $400 I did for the used one off ski-it again but even at that...

From what I have found online it looks like Miami Nautique is the cheapest at $238. Any other options other than waiting around for a size 10 Left R-Style to come available on ski-it-again? Thanks!

• Baller
I got mine from Miami Nautique as well, that said they sent me the wrong size plate (which resulted in about 8 OTF before we figured out what was wrong), an incorrect front linear, and when I tried to warranty out my front shell because some screws rusted and came out (2 months after I got it), it took them over a year to get me a new boot... I personally would go through Seth Stisher if I had to do it again

• Baller

5$ for an old pair of roller blades.

5$ for rivets at the shoemaker.

Et voila!

Took about 15 minutes with a Dremel cut off wheel.

Work as good or better as the R style i tried before...kh7sc1y995rr.jpg

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

afm7oh5dtobh.jpg

wd48cws7etet.jpg

Had to make a new slot to move the second buckle closer to the bottom one.Foot comes out easily.

Yes,i'm cheap!

Good thing because R style is not for me as i like to take my foot out between passes.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

@akale15 are you sure it's about $300? I've checked Reflex Europe and it is €104 or €163 including liner. I know that in US Reflex is a bit more expensive but not by that much.

A friend has a size 10 left Rstyle with liner used once (practically new) for sale €140 + shipping.

Or find an old Reflex boot and a rear plate for free and fabricate one your self.

Alex,