Lotta wrong - help me fix my form!

Kwoody51

• Baller

Been free skiing for years with no input from anyone that knows anything so likely have some bad habits! I know from reading on here that arms in nose high isn't correct (but you do get a nice shot of the underside of the ski ;))

Not a course skiing but would still like to be more correct so I can get that perfect 'carve'

What advice do you all have?

Ski is '15 radar lithium vapor setup to stock number

Running ~32-34mph and '15 off

I have the same 'issue' on both sides.

Thanks!

• Baller
Hey, you're going to want to try and get some video up. It's difficult and in reality counterproductive to try and coach a picture. We have no idea what you did leading up to or out of that frozen moment in time so there is really nothing to coach. Also, from my experience, it isn't always much use to coach a turn, if something is going wrong in the turn it's usually because you did something wrong in the pull that made it so you couldn't turn correctly. If you pull correctly it fixes a lot of issues in the turn immediately. Try and get some video up and the ballers will be able to be much more helpful.

• Baller

Thanks guys! Appreciate the input based on what you can tell.

I'll see about some video at some point. Wife is typically my driver and 9 yr daughter isn't much for action videos :) On vacation and had someone that wanted some action shots.

Might have a get s ski doc or the like to get some video.