Looking for a used lift

gcam4

• Baller
We're trying to find a used hydraulic lift. We are in the Charlotte NC area and they don't really appear to be very popular around here because of the lake fluctuations. We should be good though because the lake we are on doesn't fluctuate as much. Don't really have options to get a different type of lift because of HOA/Power company rules, 99% power company! Willing to travel some to get one. Any help would be appreciated!

• Baller
@tlarocque is correct. We're looking for a basta, sunstream, summit, floe, etc type of hydraulic. Not looking for a float lift similar to a hydrohoist etc. I need to have it with a solar panel etc. Basically the only thing our hoa has said is to buy one that looks nice and hopefully is solar powered. Hence my reasoning for a hydraulic.

• Baller

@jimski, @gcam4 - here is the contact info for my guy in WA in case you need it. Its a little far so probably not really practical but I have purchased and had 2 hydraulic lifts installed from Gabe and he is a heck of a nice guy.u6woork3sd2x.jpg

Gabe Tacker

GATCO

18215 9th Street E, STE 111

Lake Tapps, WA 98391

P: 253.640.5800

F: 253.862.4820

E: BoatLiftGuy@Live.com