Syndicate Omni is a Competition Ski

MarcusBrown

• Baller_

Here's a quick pass at 34mph 28off from earlier this evening. A lot of people are asking me about this ski, so I figured I'd give you a peek at what it looks like in the course. Its stable, predictable, and really fast from finish of turn to first wake. For 34 mph competition skiers (and especially 32 and 30 mph) this ski is going to become a lot of peoples new fav stick.

Just as an aside, I've skied basically zero passes faster than 30 mph in the slalom course, in the past 4+ years. Tonight was only my 2nd ski ride back at a "real" speed in the course...so I'm very rusty and out of rhythm,...but even still, this ski is making skiing the course fun and easy again.

• Baller_

@scotchipman it depends...but it wouldn't hurt to get on a 65" Syndicate Omni if you have the chance to. It could surprise you for sure! @Jordan Thanks!

@DaveLemons I think this could be the best ski out there for Linda. Where's she at line-length wise at the moment? @BraceMaker the Carbon version is really good...just not quite as responsive and quick into the wake. But the shape is identical, and that's whats responsible for its killer stability and carving characteristics.

@MarcusBrown, Do you have a 69 version i can come try:) I like my VTR but this could be really good for my speed and line lengths. How much different is it than the Superlite CX? I have this ski also and find it to be a great crossover model. I would love to attain your rusty level of skiing.

@MarcusBrown Yeah, it was a great day in D Vill, Doing the Tower 2 Town was pretty sweet. And i would love to ride the new Nomad. Let me know if you have an Omni come your way, probably wrapping our ski season up, so if not this year maybe the begining of next season. Good seeing you up there.

Thanks Marcus

• Baller

This is some practice set footage from last week in FL. Will running 34mph, 39.5 off on the Syndicate Omni. As @MarcusBrown said, and as the Syndicate designation implies, this is a VERY course-friendly ski at 30-34mph.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations