BOS cash & riding some dirt

skidawg

• Baller

skidawg - If you're going to ride near Sac, I'd ride in Auburn or Downieville. Downieville is about a 2 hour drive from Sac, but it's some of the best mountain biking in the US in my opinion. Yuba Expeditions in Downieville rents Santa Cruz. Call before hand to reserve a bike and a shuttle spot. I'd recommend doing a couple shuttles if you can. Each one will be around 15 - 20 miles and around 4,000 feet of descending.

If you don't have the time for Downieville, I'd recommend going to Auburn. That's only about 30 minutes from Bel Acqua. Try Auburn Bike Company to reserve a demo bike. I think they mostly have Ibis. Here's their webpage: https://auburnbikecompany.com/demo-bikes/ . If you want to go to Auburn and can go in the late afternoon on Friday I may be able to join you. Send me a PM and let me know what's up.

• Baller

@skidawg - Friday afternoon sounds good. I'll probably want to go around 3. I'll let you know Thursday or Friday what works best.

@ Milford - my plan is to drop down into a deep canyon, fake a mechanical, and then make skidawg climb back up and get the car.