Thanks BOS!

Rob

• Baller
Thanks to BOS I was able to quickly fix a problem with my Zero Off this morning. It wasn't picking up GPS. Found the diagnostics screen in the thing and saw both pucks were reporting failure. Checked wires, no joy, resorted to Google. That brought me, not too surprisingly, to a few BOS forum posts, one of which suggested disconnecting the battery to let the system completely and properly reset and then try again. Sure enough that did it. Just wanted to say thanks - it got us back on the water in under half an hour!

• Baller

Started to start my own thread but thought I would just add my thanks here.

I love slalom waterskiing. Did I mention that? Thanks BOS for being a great resource for pursuing my passion and addiction to the sport. I am no shortline gawd, but I do have fun, and this fun is supported here.

Things learned and/or resources tapped:

Ski Reviews

Ski/Fin settings

Technique tips, getting current, figuring out how to prioritize my efforts to improve.

Information about coaching.

Boat stuff.

Beer stuff.

News about the industry and the competitive aspects of the sport.

Classifieds both bought and sold.

a cold slap in the face/aka reality check when I really need to just shut up and go out and ski

Camaradarie with and from the also addicted.

Thanks BOS!

• Baller

BOS has been a great resource to me for the sport of Water skiing. The boat information I have received has helped me many times in resolving issues and making the decision on the boat I purchased. Thanks to Horton and any body else that helps him in keeping BOS going.

oldmanskier