What's your New Years resolution?

Wish

• Baller
I lost 30+ pounds last year so the resolution is to drop another 10 pounds, get my running up to 2-3 miles, continue with Pilates and make this year the year I finally get into 32 off. Maybe a new ski too. :)

• Baller
My goal is to get back into skiing after a 10 year or so drought (noone to drive the boat), and be able to run the course on my 70th birthday in September. I'll be happy to be able to free ski w/o getting hurt to start. Right now I'm trying to find a couple of guys who will commit to skiing 3-4 times a week.

• Baller
To move forward. Move forward with gravity on snow skis, over my slalom ski on the water rather than fight the boat, with my bike in balance on the pedals. Move with the forces of my business, family and world, much like a person moves with a wave while surfing or with gravity while snow skiing, rather than fight it. Find a position of balance and acceptance and move with it (all of it) rather than fight against it. Move forward.

• Baller

I don’t have any resolutions so much as objectives for the year. First and foremost is to stay out of the hospital except for follow up with my doctors.

Second rehab my hip and back to the point that I can run the course at 34 mph again and play at least 10 rounds of golf. I have been spinning this winter and if it continues go well I may add ride a half century to my objectives for the year.

My health is the biggest thing. It was out of my control last year and hoping to be able to control it this year.

• Administrators
My goal for this year is to make skiing fun again. Somehow skiing has become my job and that takes the fun out of it. I'm going to run more balls on less skis.

• Baller
I have two cousins (8 and 11yo), one wants to get up one two skis and the other wants to learn to slalom. Also a friend of mine wants to ski again as she has had health problems and hasn't skied in 10 years, and her daughter wants to learn slalom. Getting all of them to their goals is my resolution... And run 32 off this summer!