55 hour SN Paragon for sale!

swc5150

• Baller

I'd pay $55k for this boat, if my wife didn't just hang up on me after asking.

@oldjeep We have a '56 Chris Craft Capri in the family, and it's a PITA. Over $75k in the latest restoration alone...not my money going into that pit fortunately. The Paragon's hull is fiberglass, so the only real wood is what you see.

• Administrators

You guys are smoking crack. It's just an ugly limited edition 196. Nautique makes a great product and a lot of them are pretty but I got to say I've always thought the Paragon thing was silly.

For $55,000 you can get a current year promo boat with a hundred fifty hours on it.

• Administrators
@swc5150 The King Of Jordan was into skiing of some sort.... My Dad and Brother went to some semi-pro jump event for his birthday around 1980

• Baller
Definitely a 90-93 deck and hull. One Paragon is in a living room in Tampa. One is in Chicago/Midwest area, it’s the only wineberry colored one it’s probably the only Paragon ever used for any significant skiing. Always heard 2 went overseas to Dubai area. I’m wanting to say 12 were built, not 11. Maybe 11 green and the red makes 12. They were also offered in blue and white but never built. And there’s also a green imitation Paragon in Arizona area built on a 94 Hull. The fella did a great job but not sure if he ever got wood on the windshield squared away.