Affordable Water Ski Condo For Sale - Alico Lake Ft. Myers

JDM

• Baller

My Parents are selling their condo on Alico Lake Ft. Myers and it is a great, affordable place to ski in the fall, winter and spring (summer as well if you can handle the heat):

This completely remodeled two bedroom two bath condo comes turnkey furnished and ready for new owners. This upper unit is comprised of almost 1000 square feet of living space with huge views of the 30 acre lake and dual water ski courses. Featuring tile throughout, new solid wood shaker style cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a Florida room (enclosed lanai) with floor to ceiling sliding glass windows to allow the breeze to flow in. Alico Lake has a healthy water ski community incorporating a variety of fishing and water sports including skiers of all skill levels. The lake itself has both the East and West slalom courses and a beach for residents of the community. The Vista is a private 30 unit condominium development with a resort style pool, tennis and pickle ball courts, basketball and privately owned docks and lifts so your boat is always ready when you are. Located 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from Fort Myers Beach we are centrally positioned with restaurants and shopping just a short trip away.

Boat lift not included, but can be negotiated.

PM me and I can put you in touch with the Sellers.