Performance ski and surf rules

Brady

• Baller
Needed a bunch of gear and decided to support one of the advertisers who supports BoS. Performance rocks balls!!! They had everything I needed as well as sizing to fit me and @A_B. The selection is so much greater than anything in Utah. Guess now i gotta go to the other people on this site as well. Great job and great service.

• Baller

I stopped by Performance on my way to South Florida to ski at Chet's place.

That store is fantastic.

First time I have been there in many years,

So nice to go into a ski store and they have water ski stuff.

Skies, vests, ropes, gloves, handles and so much more.

I had increased my girth (momma says I am not fat just husky) over the winter and could not get my current vest zipped up.

I wanted to be able to breath, float and ski at the same time while at Chet's so new vest time it was.

The people at Performance were great in helping me find a slalom vest that would fit and also float me properly.

I really wanted a Stoke's vest and they had a 2 XX large.

But to my disappointment and as hard as I tried to get it zipped up I could not.

When you are shaped like a pair the belly size not the chest size is the critical point.

I needed more XX's to use a Stokes and I do not believe they make a 3 or 4 xx size.

My goal this summer is to loose enough weight to at least get into the Stokes 2xx vest.

After trying on many vests I ended up buying 2 vests.

O'Neal Slasher Comp vest XX large and a Liquid Force AXIS CGA vest.

I used the O'Neal vest all week at Chet's and it was great to be able to breath, float and ski comfortably.

Also bought a Radar Bar lock handle (Which is my favorite handle) and Radar inside out gloves.

So far I have loved the inside out gloves. If they do not stretch to much they will be perfect.

Thanks to the staff at performance for all their help and making the store visit a lot of fun.

oldmanskier