Almost best looking 200 ever!

Andre

• Baller

I thought that was totally stunning when I saw the ad, as well. Like it, looks so good it's without a doubt noteworthy.

As an aside I disagree with @Andre on the CB vs. OB on a 200. I think the CB variant 200s look silly as the helm position and the rest of the interior is clearly designed as an OB boat (pushed back vs. a truly cab-forward CB like a 196) and then they just slap a filled-in top deck version over the same hull. You end up with this long-nosed looking 200 and I still can't get used to it. OB looks visually "right" on the 200.

• Baller
I remember this discussion years ago about the cab forwardness of a 196 vs the seemingly long-nosed ProStar and Response counterparts. I recall measuring base of the windshield to point of the bow and there was only a couple of inches difference. Granted, the windshield/dash could have had differences putting the seat of the 196 further forward. But from an aesthetic point of view, it was essentially an illusion. I'm curious to know the 200 vs 196 measurement...@jhughes don't you own both so you could measure for us?