One Baller to Another Baller.....It’s Like We’ve Been Buddies Forever

Brady

• Baller

Just met a baller and his family in person tonight. I have to say, what a perfect evening. @Skoot1123 was in Utah skiing with his wife and kids this week, and we hooked up and met and had dinner. What a great great guy.....and an even nicer family!!! @Horton you done good brudda!! Not only do you have the best ski forum on planet Earth, but now you have a mixer/mingle site for a bunch of dudes with similar interests. And best part, my wife thought Scotty and his wife and kids were great!!! See wife, this is a great website where all the time spent is really productive and not a waste of time!!! I now have a friend for life whenever I head to Illinois, or whenever they head to the land of many wives!!! Side note, our 7 year olds hit it off great and my daughter has asked if she can FaceTime Scotts little girls only about 10 times.....

7sake86zes5c.jpeg

• Baller
Just another testament to the awesomeness of BOS! My wife and I met up with @brady and I gotta say it was fantastic. Doug is an awesome dude and has a wonderful family. The hardest part was trying to keep our wives from having the jitters about meeting “someone from BOS”! Till we meet again @brady!