Duraflex Cord Lord

Stevie Boy

• Baller

Hi Ballers where to source the Duraflex Cord Lord lace lock used on the Tfactor, I like to have a couple of laces made up and ready to go , so that all I have to do is thread the lace through the eyelets tie a knot, ready - steady - go.

I do not want to be on the dock messing with the fastener.

Any Ideas found the item online but did not find out where to buy it.

• Baller

You can get elastic bungee/cord from various suppliers, the Duraflex Cord Lord will be effective for 1/8th to 3/16th lace.

I did go to ronix fixed cords and locks on the bottom lace, but on somebody elses setup I saw that the fixed lace had a effect on the stitching because there was no give, I have now moved back to the elasticated lace and need spare Duraflex Cord Lord Lock, international shipping from D3 would be expensive for me, if there is a suitable alternative please let me know.

• Baller
@Stevie Boy you can ask Olivier Fortamps, he is a dealer for D3 based in Belgium. He might have one in stock or he can order one for you with his next shipment From D3. His prices are fair and it would probably cost you less than buying direct and paying the shipping cost.