Ski for daughter skiing slalom

otcjb

• Baller

Hello

Looking for a new ski for slalom for my daughter. She is 11, 80lbs and has a PB of 3@30mph @15'off. Looking at a 2015 vapor graphite, a 2015 Syndicate V type or a 2017 Lyric all 63.5"

Thoughts?

Thanks

• Baller
This is a great kid's ski: https://bit.ly/2H4Dkbv The ad is wrong. It is a 62" ski that has added width and skis even bigger than 62 would suggest. Was made from the ground up as a kid's ski and is a full graphite lay up. (Not my ad by the way) Also, you may want to contact Matt Rini and ask him. He is a great guy always willing to help get kid's going.

• Baller
My daughter is 11. She was on a Radar lyric 63 until righ tabout where your daughter is. She went to a 2016 63.5" radar vapor graphite (the middle version of the 3 offered whatever that is) and it is working great for her. I bet she is about 90lbs. I think it will work for quite a while for her too. I recall looking at the 2015 vapor lithium vs. the 2016 vapor graphite and was told to go with the new shape over the higher end ski. She has been very happy with it. She tried a different ski (a 62" high end ski made for kids) first and she really struggled on it. I only paid like $500 for that ski new as I guess they only made 3 or so of that size that year.