Bend Oregon, new site

JayG80

• Baller_

My favorite part of the article. Really??

"The county will require Tanager and KCDG to maintain landscaping at the site, including replanting the slopes around the ski lake. Doing so addresses concerns brought by some nearby residents that deer or other animals could fall into the lakes."

That 7 degree slop is treacherous. Thinkn. The IQ of some residents is that of the deer they are talking about.

I heard that the state has just approved a $ 300 million budget to put deer hand rails up around all bodies of water in the state including ski lakes, lakes, rivers, creeks, puddles, etc.

The deer population has barely managed to survive through history thus far and officials are siting drownings while attempting to drink water as the prime culprit.

More to come on this issue of paramount importance.

• Administrators
I'm sure there's a website somewhere where you can talk about squirrels and deer. On the other hand, I'm pretty stoked about this new ski site and I want to know more about it.

• Baller

This email was just forwarded to me.

Good morning! It's been a LONG wait but platts are recorded and ski lake is finally full and in use! If you are on this list it's because you have expressed interest at some point over the years.

Introducing TANAGER. Central Oregon's first and only boutique, waterfront residential community, Tanager offers a unique opportunity to live where you play. Located in Bend’s desirable west side and just six miles from downtown, Tanager is a private 21-lot, 182-acre residential community with expansive homesites stretching along the shores of two exclusive lakes and Tumalo Creek. Life at Tanager centers around outdoor recreation, offering sports enthusiasts, water skiers and wakeboarders an incredible opportunity to enjoy an exclusive waterfront lifestyle. Residents have exclusive access to Tanager’s two private lakes - one dedicated to non-motorized activities and the other a regulation water ski and wakeboard lake. A vast network of trails traverses the property, offering residents a chance to explore more than 117 acres of recreation and preserved wildlife habitat. Do not miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

The website should have all the info you need but feel free to call or email with any questions! Phase 1 consists of 4 lots, all of them 2 acres and priced at $1.4 mil, 3 of them located on the water ski lake and one lot on Tumalo Creek.

https://www.tanagerbend.live/