USAWS/AWSA Members - If your member number is not in your account you are missing some content.

Horton

• Administrators

WATCH THIS VIDEO

the section of the forum with water ski rules and politics is limited to users who have entered a membership number. There is also a USAWS Members only section. If your membership number is in your profile and you still can not comment in this section just let me know and I will tweak your account.

• Administrators
FYI I am updating a bunch of accounts this morning so if you have entered your member # & did not have access yesterday you will likely have access today. Watch the above video PLEASE.

• Administrators
ONE MORE NOTE.... shoot me a message when you add your number so I can correct your account immediately. The system is NOT automatic

• Administrators
I updated a few accounts in the last few days. Don't forget that this is a manual process so you need to PM me after you make the edit

• Administrators

@MuskokaKy I need a filter to keep important / controversial topics from being overrun with thoughtless comments. The filter I use is admittedly blunt and dumb but it is as un-anonymous as possible. It includes those who are involved with the sport at a competitive level and have supplied a member number. It excludes all others.

I am fully aware that I am excluding many who have sincere and thoughtful comments but that is the cost of limiting the thoughtless and intentionally provocative.