Virtual Slalom Skiing (beta) for IOs is live the app store...here is how it works

• Baller
Awesome! I downloaded the app and set it up. Next time I go out to ski (hopefully Saturday), I'll record a couple sets and see what happens. I love the concept; free skiing then finding out how my skiing compares to course skiing. So far, so good...

• Baller_
If anyone has a solution for it not working on the sign up process let me know. I entered my name, email and password and all it would do is flash the screen with the V in the middle and go no further. iPhone 6s with new enough iOS.

• Baller

@One_Ski - IMO the biggest beneficiaries of this app will be skiers who don't always have access to a course. The leaderboards make for some healthy competition and provide a measuring stick of progress wherever you are on the water.

I hope you can get out and ski this weekend - post your findings!

Also, for the Android version - there's an investment opportunity here https://www.startengine.com/compete

• Baller_

The skiers in boat are using it even though we ski in the course. It’s very cool. Spread the word to you ski friends that free ski. Very educational.

Once you register, it’s pretty helpful to read the FAQ. There’s lots of useful information there.

Lpskier