Anyone driving a truck from near Illinois to Florida any time soon?

liquid d

• Baller

I sold a motorcycle a few years back and the buyer arranged for shipping with uship.com

I had not heard of it prior, but the bike went from MN to TX. I met the shipper (private party with one-way space available) something I'd definitely look at if I was looking to move any type of vehicle.

• Baller
I shipped a boat from Pipestone, MN to Sweet Grass, MT (Canadian Border) about 1,000 miles through UShip. Cost me less than a buck a mile and the guy delivered it very quickly. He picked it up about 4 pm local time in Pipestone, drove until midnight, caught a room in a motel for 5 hours and delivered it to Sweet Grass by around noon or 1 pm, Mountain time. I told him he didn't have to be in such a hurry but he said he had other loads to haul ahead of him and needed to be quick and efficient to stay on schedule. He was very professional and stayed in communication with me the whole time. Overall, I was very pleased with the way things went using UShip.

• Baller
uship of boat arrived today....less than $1 per mile from outside Chicago to Orlando. My first experience with uship. Easy and you get to look at your shippers reviews from all the people that shipped with them. You get to see what they shipped, which made it easy for me to pick someone with the right vehicle to tow it, and the experience (over 300 reviews) to trust with your stuff. Pretty simple.

• Baller
It's great things worked out so well with uShip. As I said above, my experience with uShip was great too although I had to take a bit more of a leap of faith. The guy I went with had been out of the business for a couple years and was just returning to it. As such, he only had a few positive reviews to go on. He seemed very eager to get his review numbers up and get his business going so I gave him a chance to proove himself and he did. He did a great job and I gave him another very positive review. By now, if he's kept it up, he's probably got hundreds of good reviews but it's always the first few that are hardest for the haulers to get.