Who sells full Sunbrella covers for ‘10 ProStar 197?

Prostar2010

I need to replace my original cover, sealing it didn’t take, but I have run into no-go with Westland, Carver, and Taylor Made. I have tried calling (always a busy signal) and emailing MC but have gotten no reply. I’d prefer to not get a universal cover and have it worked or go with a custom cover.

Are the different years that significant that the cover wouldn’t work? How much did the MC 197’s change from 2003-2010? Since the covers are made to order and are not returnable, I’d like to get this right.

Any help is appreciated.

• Baller
The hull shape remained the same, so you shouldn't have issues with fit. There were minor changes to the covers over those years but it shouldn't make a difference. The only issue would be if your boat has a tower on it, tower designs changed over the years, and thus the covers for boats with towers changed.

• Baller

Tumacs! Call Skip Dunlap at 863-605-0340. I put one on my 05 197 this year. Works awesome, goes on easy. It is not sunbrella but sheds water way better than the original. $495 and Skip assured me that if I thought it wasn’t worth the cost he’d take it back.

• Baller
@Prostar2010 with the Craft Cover, It is a towable cover, and I have needed absolutely no support poles to keep it from puddling water. Sheds water like a duck! :). Dave and his crew are top notch, and will take care of you and support their product.