Jody's Yard Sale

Horton

• Baller_

As I clean out my shop I have run across a lot of items that I have horded.

Yes I have a portable slalom course with retractable booms, no buoys just a real with a poly course on it. It was given to me it was maybe used a couple times. Yea free and yea I could use money from a sale of it. Let me know shipping not included. Thanks will list other items soon..

• Baller
I talked to Jody last night, seems his house is a total also, shop is gone, city is looking to relocate Michelle due to her city job into some type of temporary housing. This family needs help, without work, I don't really know what you do. I survived F5 tornado but it was due to help. Please give what you can.

• Baller
Well the campaign is almost there, we need about $6000 to reach our goal. Jody and family are still cleaning up, insurance adjusters are backed up as you can imagine, and finding a place to live has been difficult, Hopefully he will get his boat business back up in the next few weeks, I'm not sure how much work there will be with all of this going on. I you can please donate, you never know when it's going to happen to you