Thomas Degasperi coaching

ReggieO

• Baller

As many of you know, we have a great waterski community, many of our top athletes are very assessable and take time to help many of us improve. Such was the case over the last 10 days for me! I had the privilege to get some coaching from Thomas on his lake near Disney World in Orlando. He took his time, always very supportive and made me feel like I was the only coaching session for the day! If any of you need some insight, I would highly recommend Thomas for coaching sessions.

Thanks Thomas for your time and support!

Keith

I had an opportunity to ski with Thomas a few times as well

I have to say his place is an amazing property, less than a mile from Disney so close to anything you need.

His skills and knowledge of water skiing is unreal, but mostly the way that he coaches is pretty easy to understand and very effective.He is a super nice friendly guy.

His love for the sport is outstanding and you can see it when he teaches and mostly when he skis.

I highly recommend his place for your next ski trip. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINTED .

Hope to see him again soon

Your right ed Brazil, We met Thomas when Taylor was about 13 and on his way to his first junior worlds. He has been a friend to both our kids. A coach to both our kids. And a lot of what they have been fortunate enough to accomplish in waterskiing is a direct result of their time with Thomas. A great coach. A great friend. And his site is pretty special.

• Baller
I chased buoys for a few years in the late 90's to early 2000's and then life got in the way. In Jan 2017 I ran the Disney marathon and decided that I wanted to ski while I was there. Did a quick search and found Thomas on Facebook. I had no idea who he was. Seamed to be a regular guy who loved water skiing. It was awesome to find out later that this humble guy was such an elite skier. I am happy to be back chasing buoys again. You should definitely hit him up on Facebook or Instagram.

• Baller

@Waterskier41 Yes! I skied Monday and Tuesday with Thomas. He is an awesome coach, and great guy. He has a great eye for what needs 'fixing', and things to have you try to make the improvements.

His lake skis absolutely awesome! Very well protected.

Skied with @skiep at Lake 38 on Sunday on my drive to Orlando.

Then, KLP's today.

Retirement is feeling better everyday!