Waterski ITALY tour 2019

ROBOT

• Administrators

Waterski ITALY tour 2019

Hey Baller´s

I am not sure all of you have heard about this “annual trip” I have created? It is called “Waterski ITALY tour” it is kind of a

“Giro d´ITALIA” but on water skis. It is not a competition but a guided tour during 14 day´s (15 night´s) from the northeast of ITALY towards the west and then all the way south to Napoli. It all happens between sept 22nd and oct 7th 2019.

During the 14 day´s we will ski the 10 best and most beautiful waterski lakes of ITALY and we will eat great Italian food at places which you would probably not end up at if being a regular tourist. As a matter of fact it was suggested that I name the tour “Waterski & Eat ITALY tour”

You don´t have to be a Pro water skier to partake. This is for anyone who loves the sport of waterskiing and have a desire to experience what some of the previous participants has called the tour “the ultimate waterski vacation” or “a waterski trip of a lifetime”

In 1991 I came to ITALY to work as a Waterski coach and since then I have competed, traveled, shoot photo´s all over ITALY.

Now I want to share all of what I have experienced and so in 2017 I decided to create “Waterski ITALY tour”

The tour has 8 exclusive spot´s available and I hear by invite all of you ballers to join me on the “2019 Waterski ITALY tour”

Below is a link to the event which I have created on FaceBook and also links to photo´s from previous years tour.

Event on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/373562686572406/

Photo´s from the 2017 tour

https://www.facebook.com/pg/waterskiitaly/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10155888954748175

Photo´s from the 2018 tour

https://www.facebook.com/pg/waterskiitaly/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10156002594708175

For more in depth information about the “2019 Waterski ITALY tour” or if you would like to get on the mailing list please contact me directly at: info@waterskiitaly.com

Thomas Gustafson

• Baller

My wife and me went last year

It was the best holiday we ever had. Weather great, scenery spectacular, waterskiing world class, food and wine beyond splendid. Very relaxing as we did not have to think or organize anything. We would both do it again at the drop of a hat.

On top of all that we went home to NZ summer to have our best season ever.

• Baller
@tlarocque @Chef23 @Andre @DaveD @UWSkier Ballers there are still a few spots available for the 2019 "Waterski ITALY tour" so drop me an e-mail at info@waterskiitaly.com and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have in order to make a decision to join me and the others. And even if you can not make it this year get on the mailing list so that I can keep you updated on future "Waterski ITALY tour" events. Feel free to share the event with other ballers who you might think would be interested and do go and check out all of the photo's from The last two years. Links are above! I look forward guiding you through Italy skiing the 10 best and most beautiful lakes in Italy during 14 days. Thomas Gustafson