Radar TRA or HO Omni

dbry1107

• Baller

I don’t know about the Omni but I would of thought at that age the Lyric rather than TRA might be a better choice. Only because of different sizes

TRA has been a great starter ski for my son and my daughter got a Lyric because she likes the colours better

• Baller
I agree that the TRA might be a little small given that your daughter may grow (although at 15 she could be done but might fill out a little). I think the TRA is based on the Senate/Lyric shape but I am not sure how the constructions compare. In a similar construction either ski would likely work equally well.

• Baller

My GF has a new 63" Omni but she is not advanced enough to really stress it hard yet, nor report but so far, so good, i'm impressed, but no way my foot will get in it to try it.

Post her skill level, that should help tailor responses to what you need to know.

Thanks for the reply everyone. What is the main difference between the TRA and lyric as from what I've read they both come from the senate mould, is it just the stiffness.

She is a good agressive open water skier but is hoping to get into the course this summer so am looking for a ski that will prigrepr with her.

@WaterSkier12 do like the D3 skis but here in Australia there doesn't seem to be a lot of retailers, especially here in WA.

Cheers.