Slalom ski search continues

pjnyk

Narrowed it down to options. 2018 radar senate 67 or 2018 HO Carbon Omni 67. I know several people recommended the 2019 build of the senate but are there any major differences with the 2018 senate? Getting a screaming deal on either, senate for 400$ no tax or shipping, omni for 450 + tax & freight. Going to get the 2018 strada xl boots regardless of ski selection. Thanks guys

• Baller
Cannot see you going wrong with either ... it is my understanding the Senate is now full carbon so your getting the same material in either . The 2018 Senate is a great looking ski IMO (not that looks get buoy count) Good luck ! Let us know how you chose.

• Baller

Just what I have learned from other people, one of whome I respect because everything he does is measured, he does not comment without thought.

His opinion was that the 2018 Senate was a little easier to ski on than the 2019, he says that on the 2019 you have to be up on top of the ski to get the best out of it and get it working well, he felt that the 2018 tolerated less than perfect stance better, however he felt that the 2019 was faster and has adapted well.

As for the Omni I am considering one for myself, I have heard nothing negative only praise for this ski.

You might want to take into consideration what bindings you intend to use, you need to know that the bindings will position stock unless you want to start messing about.