Shock Tube by Masterline

kk2ski

Anyone know how to add a pylon loop to the shock tube. The loop that comes on it rips off very easily. It seems the neck of the shock tube is too small for the rope loops to fix through without forcing and then rips the loop off the shock tube. I have seen some kind of add-on at a tournament, but not sure what was actually done. Tried re-sewing and doesn't last very long. Sent one back to Masterline already and the replacement one has done the same thing.

• Baller_

Spend less and get a better shock tube. Honesty do not remember how long it's been since I got the last one. Years I guess. Got tired reparing ML. This one has a huge opening (large tube) and because of the materials used, it does not tare, does not seem to fade, and does not get bendy/floppy over time. Seems like new yrs later.

Oh..and I don't know of a shock tube that comes in that many colors to match a boat.

https://beyondthewake.com/rope-shock-tube.php

• Baller
I use the velcro strap from new ropes and go around the pylon below the rope hookup and lock in the tube connector to the pylon below where the rope attaches so it gets it out of the way and opens up the end better for the loops to pass through. It has enough material to swing out in both directions and seems to decrease wear and tear as well.

• Baller
Anybody able to rattle the cages at Beyond The Wake? Placed an Oct 5 order with them, thanks to this thread, and have not heard a word since. They sure took my PayPal money, but no response to my email and no human answering their phone. As for a return phone call from the last 2 days, left on their machine? Nothing. Zero. Nada. What gives?