Radar bindings on HO ski?

hewgdaddy

Hi, new here so hope I'm following forum rules etc.

I have a 2015 HO cx superlite and I was looking into getting some Radar prime feather boots (2019) - on sale -

Have heard mixed reviews on whether these would fit? If someone could give a definitive answer that would be great! Thanks.

• Baller
Defently fits on the Superlite, i have/ had a Radar Vapor Boot wich has the same plate wholes on my Superlite TX, Syndicate Omni and Pro. Just the HO Skis who have only the big "Direct Connect" inserts do not work, like the normal CX , Freeride and Omni.

• Baller

Front fits, rear feather frame plate need some light grinding on the rear holes, but it’s an easy fix. Material is very soft.

Just remembered, sorry, if your ski has inserts only for long rear plates, this is the case on HO skis, feather frame plate is short, you either need to buy the aluminum plate version or cut a piece of an old plate, shape it and make an extension for the feather frame.

• Baller

I'm dealing with same issue. Purchased a Carbon Omni package that included direct-connect xmax front and rear art. Coming off 8y/o Radar Vectors. I have a narrow foot/skinny ankles and the xmax just didn't fit me. So now I'm running the old vector front feather frame on the Omni - no problems. But the vector rear feather frame artp is too short to reach the rear holes on the ski. To @vtmecheng point, the aluminum rear plate will fit, I think radar only offers the aluminum plate on the boa version artp. My friend is using the rear feather frame vector artp with his o'brien by adding this aluminum bracket as an extension.

ot1cer5mwo07.jpg