GPS Driver tracker (boat path) Demos

OWSC

• Members
Does anyone want a demo of the Sure-path GPS system I have it with me and in the West palm area for 2 weeks, then orlando for two then louisiana for a few days. let me know on here if you want to see it in person and working

• Administrators
@OWSC I'm guessing a lot of people don't know what you are talking about. I wish I could see it. Perhaps you could explain how the system works.

• Administrators
this new this new technology is really cool. self-driving boats is cool but totally off topic. if you want to talk about it please start another thread

I have not used this system but I have been working with another boat tracking system called Skipath. This is great technology for drivers who want to see how they are driving. This graph is not only useful to show if the driver is in tolerance, but allows you to study the movements of the boat in relation to where the skier is. Must have technology to improve your driving

• Baller
@RAWSki We are just about ready to take first orders. The system is not yet ratified for tournament use (work on that is in progress) but is fine for homologation and driver training etc. The introductory price in the US is $2000.00 plus some shipping. Updates over the next year or so will of course be free.

• Administrators
@Jtim3032 at my house there's about 10 slalom courses within the six mile range. eventually could there be a situation where there's one base station and every boat who uses each of these slalom courses could have a rover unit?

• Baller
@Horton Yes that would certainly work if the base was centrally located. It is not uncommon for the farming community to share a base station between a group of adjacent farms. Although this technology is new to the water skiing community, it has been used by farming and construction for at least 20 years. It is only now that the costs have come right down that it has become affordable for the little guys to get involved.