STOCKING STUFFERS FROM DBski!

dbski

• Baller

What better gift for the holidays than ski-related gear! I have two options for that skier in your life or just for yourself if you've been particularly good this year. I have the phone/tablet stand in 3 woods, maple, cherry or walnut. The stands holds cell phones/tablets for both viewing and charging. Plus, when sitting on your desk at work with nothing on it, it lets your cohorts know what your passion is. The wall plaques come in the same 3 woods and in the 3 styles show. Cost are $30 for the stands, $20 for the plaques plus shipping. Also, you can still order a ski to be done by Christmas. E-mail me a contact number at DBski2@comcast.net and I'll give you a call to let you know what woods I have left. Thanks and Happy Holidays! Rickr2qhrd1duo8n.jpg

91t8duk4vg3u.jpg

tkuer3cv4wjv.jpg

• Baller

Hey that's cool stuf.

This, too, is super cool. Click thru the pics. One of my favorites in my house. The colors are different depending on lighting and angle.

ttps://www.etsy.com/listing/202964051/water-skier-wall-art-wall-decor?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=humdinger+designs+ski&ref=sr_gallery-1-6&organic_search_click=1&frs=1