BOS Shirts 10% Off Thru Sunday 12/8

BOS_Shirts

• Baller

For the skier on your shopping list.

Get 10% off your shirt order today through Sunday 12/8/2019 by using code "BALLER" at checkout.

Remember, there are many more colors available than just the display photo for each design. Click on the design you like to see additional colors and in most cases a long and short sleeve option.

"Teespring return Policy: If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right."

Happy Holidays!

BallofSpray Shirts Here

• Baller

@Spineofgoo did you notice the second T shipping price was lower? I'm in Canada, but all of mine ( 3 shirts) have a $11.49 shipping fee; even after i add more than one to my cart. I'm wondering if it's me or maybe they discount it after i enter all my card info?

Thanks

• Baller

@MuskokaKy This is the page with Teespring shipping info.

Sounds like it is not showing up this way for you, but I just tried configuring a 3-shirt order (to U.S.) . After the promo code was entered, the total shipping reflected full shipping price for first item, and discounted amount for the second two.

There is an opportunity to chat with customer service so you might do that to confirm before your order. Thx.

• Baller

Thanks, I took a screen shot and sent it to them. Should be an easy / quick fix.

P.S. the skiers path design is even cooler than i thought. I never realized the bouys until i got on TeeSpring's website.

I guess only a waterskier would think that is cool!

• Baller

TeeSpring hit me back this morning.

Unfortunately for me, the designs i picked come from different facilities so the order i had didn't qualify for the reduced shipping rates. I think it makes more sense for U.S.A. shoppers as shipping is over 33% of the cost of the shirt for us north of the boarder.

FYI Internationals - If you can; ship to the USA when you or a friend are down there.