madison area ballers--slalom scene?

6balls

• Baller
Not sure about west of the city but there's a public course on Lake Monona downtown right along John Nolen Drive. Haven't heard of courses west of there. East of Madison you have Stillwaters, which is a beautiful site, and Neosho Millpond (public) which is mostly farm runoff. :D

• Baller

Thanks all, talking with them today re: this job no idea if it's a fit yet or not.

Olson wants me in the west MSP metro, @thager begging for Mankato. Skiwatch friends saying "come on down" to Florida, @ResponseSkier stepping up in Madison with some great info (thanks!).

• Baller

@The_MS a bit of a hike unless I was significantly east of Madison...maybe Waukesha area for a job. I looked at Waukesha for medical residency long ago.

Yeah I could likely get a job in Rochester! I hear they have a clinic there.

• Baller
@6balls I'm with the UW team but on a peak summer afternoon of slaloming on the Monona course there's bound to be several boats in rotation. Its not an every day kinda thing but if the conditions line up and there aren't too many surfers by the course the slalomers come out to play

• Baller
@6ball skip all those places and move to SE Michigan. The beer's better and there are a half dozen ski lakes within 30 minutes of Ascension Genesys Hospital. Heck, you can buy your own ski lake for $450K 30 minutes south of Ann Arbor.

C’mon down 6balls, we live on a public lake with 2 record courses/clubs 25-30 minutes away,

Plenty of tourneys within 2-4 hours.

Plenty of medical options as well, take the big money in a 2 year contract, leave and go up the road, rinse, repeat. U could easily do that for 8 years plus all the other stuff u got goin on?