The next ski tow boat?

cougfan

• Baller
The owner of Bow lake bought this boat and tried it out on Wednesday night after our ski time. Very load and fast with quite the wind wash behind it. Maybe next week he can take us for a pull? You never know what the Wednesday night crew will be up to next ?

• Baller

After some painful trials I was finally able to get the original video to post. Thank goodness for my young adult daughter and her tech skills! I’m too old school for this?? maybe @Horton could set up a Pony Express account for me for the next video I try to post??https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBT2PAAvGWc

• Baller
I’ve skied behind a blow boat with an 0-290. It was really hard. It had plenty of power, we both started on the hill. I hit the water about 28 mph but I was able to pull the boat flat sideways with little effort to the point the ski was about off plane. A flat bottom boat with Frogspit is not made to ski. Later that night we sunk the boat and pulled it to nearest “shore” then got shot at for suspected cattle rustling. Good times. Glad I did stupid stuff then otherwise I’d have nothing to laugh at now.