Problems with HO Syndicate Dryflex suit

jercrane

• Baller

Anyone else having issues with little micro tears in Syndicate Dryflex wetsuits? I have used mine about 4 times and have 5 different little tiny tears in the outer neoprene. They appear to happen just when pulling the suit on. It's designed to be tight of course and I definitely have the right size but as far as I can tell its impossible to pull this thing on without one of these little tears popping. They don't go all the way through just through the outer portion.

I contacted HO and they told me I had to go through the retailer. So I contacted the retailer and they told me I had to contact HO. ummm .... ok

Anyone else having this problem? Its super comfortable and warm but at this rate it will be pretty beat up by end of spring.

7bbgk6aptsa0.jpg

vl5scss2gc78.jpg

gquv0pzx18af.jpg

n0wovceek0a6.jpg

• Baller
@jercrane if you have no luck taking care of this problem go with a Stokes wetsuit. They are super light weight and made really well. 3 of the 4 members of the Wednesday night crew have them and we all like them very much. Plus the customer service is second to none. There are several threads on BOS that talk about the Stokes wetsuits

• Baller

@jercrane Sorry you're having trouble with the suit! Most of us on the team have used the competition's product for years and had similar experience. Our goal was to build something a little more durable, but obviously no 1.5mm suit is puncture-proof. Some care is always necessary. Overall, the feedback we've gotten so far has been great and I can count the warranty claims on one hand after a couple thousand units in sales. We certainly want you stoked on the product and while warranty claims are usually best handled by the retailer, clearly this retailer isn't facilitating this as they should. That's where I step in...

DM me your details and I will get a replacement headed your way ASAP!

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller

Ok wow this is what I love about the waterski world. So many genuinely great people that are always willing to help. @savaiusini is totally taking care of me. Love companies that take care of their customers no matter what. That’s how you make lifetime customers.

Also in regards to the suit issues above for folks reading this down the road. It is a relatively delicate suit but that’s the trade off that comes with crazy comfort and performance. I think I just need to take more care pulling the suit on than I am used to with traditional, thicker neoprene.

• Baller

I have had a similar experience. Purchased this year and have only had it on 5 times and I have a small separation (about 1 inch) in the seem in the left sleeve. I have contacted the retailer but have not heard back. I am going to try again today to contact them. w5azmme1ukkh.jpeg

• Baller
Wearing a pair of nitrile gloves when putting on prevents the finger nail cuts - easily kept in the kit bag. Gripping only with the pad of the thumb and second joint of your forefinger does the same when taking off.

• Baller
@savaiusini I have had the same issue with my suit as you can see in the pictures above. I have contacted the retailer and have not received a response back yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

• Baller
@Spuddy Sorry to see this. I'm actually more bummed to hear that your dealer is unresponsive. It would seem to indicate laziness on their part because our warranty process is so easy and can make them look like the hero. Was this purchased in person or online? Please DM me your details. We'll definitely get you taken care of.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations