Interested in trying a whisper fin

Justin_C

• Baller

Not sure if people are still using them or not. Maybe it was a flash in the pan but if someone has gone back to their stock fin (or another fin), I'd be interested in getting a used whisper fin for Radar fin block.

Also would consider cg fin. Just looking to try something new.

• Baller
@Justin_C I will sell you mine. I loved mine but switched to the C-75 this year with CG fin so I'm not using anymore. If I hadn't switched skis I would still be rocking the Whisper for sure. DM me if you want to discuss.

• Baller
I'm on my 2nd one (had one on my old HO for a short while before I changed to a Radar) and I would not consider going back to a traditional fin. I loved it from the first ride and have total confidence in it. Between a new ski, great coaching with Matt Rini, and the whisperFin I have pretty much picked up two full passes in the last year. I know the WhisperFin definately helped. You know, I loved the whistling effect at first but now I don't hear it anymore....must be losing my hearing!

• Baller
@Justin_C I haven't tried a WF yet, we haven't even started skiing yet as my ski and boat are in the USA and I am in Canada. I will tell you my son loves his WF and I know @SkiJay has a really strong following at Predator Bay where the serious skiers in the Calgary area all hang out. Predator Bay has hosted the World Championships and pro tours in the past so it's a very credible location.