Anyone know about the Pineapple ski?

MrBrown

• Administrators

I'm so excited for Nick. He is probably the most influential unknown ski designer in the industry. Perhaps more accurately he is the most influential ski designer that is only known by other ski designers.

It's super fun to see the small companies knocking it out of the park. The KD Platinum is amazing. Denali C75 is finally really getting the recognition and momentum it deserves. The Pineapple is next ski in line to disrupt the industry with something different and something awesome.

I love the little quirky company's kicking ass. It makes me want to go ride my Warp.

• Baller

I hate to have to agree with Horton. At least we can disagree about the Warp. That ski is terrible I almost fell going around the island.

I have seen the pineapple ski in person. It is beautiful. The carbon work is flawless and a different design.

• Baller
I would add the LaPoint ski made one at the time and customised for the skier, this means every ski might be different .....and knowing that Kris has tons of knowledge also. This is a great time for trying new ski