Good customer service AKA Mike Mosley to the rescue.

EFW

• Baller
Snapped my MOB plate at the lake Sunday. Sent Mike a picture while still out there. Plate was at my house Wednesday. After asking 3 times what I owed him and not getting an answer I finally figured it out. I'm the one that's responsible for the plate fracturing. I didn't screw down the front of the roxa boot (reflex) because of the bend of the boot itself. You just can't get it flat to the plate. I screwed it down under the ball of my foot. Too much stress there allowing the front to flex right behind the release socket and it broke. But once again I did it. Thank you Mike.

Thanks for the heads up on this failure. I heard some clicking coming from my old OB4 binding setup and couldn't figure out what it was. Saw this post, inspected the plate and found it was cracked at the first set of screw holes on the spring block. Ordering a new one from Mike asap.

I did not have screws next to the spring block (no inserts in ski), I was using the 3m tape. Inserts are on their way from D3.gzk82avgeack.jpeg