When does the new model year gear come out and go for sale?

Fast351

• Baller

I need a new set of boots this winter. I may also get a new ski to go with them. I noticed the 2020 stuff is already showing up out of stock in some sizes. When does 2021 gear come out, and available for sale to the general open lake hacker like myself?

Our season here in MN doesn't start until late March if things go really right, so anytime before then is fine, I just don't want to have to start on my old boots next year, and would buy 2020 stuff to make sure that doesn't happen...

Also, I assume perfski.com is the preferred provider around here?

Thanks!

• Baller
@oldjeep Correct, my autocorrect must have sprung into action. Thanks for letting me know about warehouse.com a few years ago. So far I’ve saved a couple hundred bucks by using them. I might add that I’ve gotten free shipping and they’ve sent the gear out the same day it was ordered.

• Baller
This year might be weird for gear, the Radar Rep was mentioning a lot of supply chain issues, didn't have things like handles, ski bags, apparel. Not sure what it will look like for these things over the coming months. Good thing Radar and HO both make their high end skis in the USA! So long as they can get all the raw materials you should still be getting your stuff.

• Baller
Also - @Fast351 - if you are in MN take a look at Midwest Mastercraft or Midwest Watersports. They carry a pretty good selection of gear. We have gotten a fair number of deals there on previous year stuff. They also always have a bunch of stuff at the boat show, which costs me money almost every year (although I doubt there will be one this year)