Swiss Ski School hosts Central Florida Dreamplex Adaptive Water Ski Day August 15

pugs

• Baller
Thanks so much to Clint Stadlbaur and all the staff of Swiss Ski School for hosting Central Florida Dreamplex for last Saturday's Adaptive Water Ski Day. Clint drove, instructed, and cheered for over 15 Dreamplex members, who got to ski behind Swiss Ski School's new Nautique on beautiful Lake Caroline. Special thanks to the many volunteers from Central Florida Dreamplex who assisted in and out of the water. The efforts of all provided countless smiles and memories for the Dreamplex skiers and support team.

• Baller
Sorry no. My wife volunteers for Dreamplex and asked me after the fact if I would post on BOS; thanking Clint, Swiss and the volunteers for their considerable time and efforts. Do to restrictions some of the adaptive skiers have and with covid they really did not want a lot of spectators besides family. I'm assuming Dreamplex will do this again, possibly at Swiss. If so I'll try to be more prepared. You can visit their website cfldreamplex.com and scroll to the bottom and sign up for their newsletter for future events, pics and a complete rundown on their many varied activities.