Ski Lake, Charlestown, Indiana

Ed_Johnson

• Baller

Just checking to see if anyone is familiar with a Private Ski Lake owned by Ed Sanders in Charlestown, Indiana. My Wife, who has been heavily involved in the Net-Flix series Tiger King, has been asked to take over a Wildlife Sanctuary, that supplied over half the animals to Tiger King...Since I would be going back and forth between there and Orlando was checking on the ski possibilities near by...Thanks.

• Baller

@MattP....Believe me, you really don't want to know. If you ever thought skiers were crazy it doesn't even compare to the Exotic Animal Business. We started raising Big Cats and other Exotics back in the 80's. Animal rescue has always been my Wife's thing and she knows everyone in the Exotic World. She will be the first to tell you their all Nuts, including herself. It's a requirement !!!

• Baller
If you can't track down the Charleston site, Just across the river and NE of Louisville is a private lake in Eminence, KY. I know the owner of the lake, Leon is on this Board and is a really good guy. Also other options around Louisville. Message me if you want details.

• Baller_

Here is another lake on the Kentucky side. I don't know who owns it, but it's right next to I-65 and just south of Lebanon Junction. Maybe you could stop in and inquire about any possible arrangement. Supposedly, there is also another ski site on the Google ski sites list called Crooked Creek Ski Club. It's a bit north and east of this lake and closer to Louisville.

n89gxiz65aim.jpg

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.