Camaro Wetsuit info you might want to know -

perfski

• Baller
Hey Ballers, Just got word from our rep that Camaro being forced to raise their prices due to the jump in import duties being charged. Just wanted to give you all a heads up if you are considering ordering a suit or vest for yourself or for a holiday gify you might want to order it prior to Wednesday September 16th as most suits and tops are going up $20 / unit and vests going up $30 / unit. This is significant and wanted to share this as I heard about it on Friday. We have good stock now and will honor these prices through Tuesday, but on Wednesday they go up. If you want to order something here is the link: www.perfski.com/brands/brands/camaro-wetsuits

• Baller
Sorry to be this guy and have this be my first post here (I lurk), but why does it cost $21.22 to ship a shirt that weighs probably less than 0.5lbs that you'll most likely just put in one of those little shipping bags? Sorry seems pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

• Baller

@perfski ... Thanks for the heads up....I just ran up there and picked up a Top and Shorty Wet-Suit. Would normally have waited till late Oct. or early Nov. since our water is still in the high 80's. Have been using Camaro for years. Even tried on some newer brands while at Perf Ski, but absolutely nothing compares to the lightness and warmth factor from Camaro. Thanks Bill and Mike !!!

• Baller
Since rain canceled skiing for the day, we were already heading down this morning to buy a Blacktec for my wife, a newly minted skier. Read this notice on the way. Great timing! She loves her new Camaro suit and we’re happy to have saved 20 bucks. Now she’s all ready for winter skiing when our water will plunge into the mid 60s!

• Baller
I have to jump on the @perfski customer service band wagon too. Just ordered a new high end ski and other accessories from them. Over 3 different order in the past few weeks they've gone above and beyond to make it a perfect experience. I'd be hard pressed to order ski stuff from anywhere else at this point!

• Baller_
Skied with a fellow last week in VA. He took a fall while wearing his new Camero full suit. Thought he hurt his elbow and wanted to go to the Emergency Room. Still in his suit. Suit got cut off. Turned out the injury was a “strain.” Sad outcome for the suit.

Lpskier

• Baller
Once upon a time one of my ski buddy's did a double spiral tib/fib break while skiing, not only did he make the ambulance techs unscrew and dismantle his precious ho animal boot he made me and his wife remove his shorty wetsuit while turning it inside out and not move his leg/foot.......for the record i'll be happy with those medical shears going to work on my camaro should the need ever occur