Wakeye terrible customer service

skier2788

• Baller
Just wanted to pass an experience on to ballers. Ordered a wakeye on May 23rd from H20 pro shop. I got a tracking number a few days later to use in the shop app. It never gave any details. After about a month and nothing showing up I emailed them and spoke to Austin. He assured me that things were just delayed due to covid and that they had none in stock either. Make a long story short I just emailed him and canceled the order. Wakeye may be the best product for video of your sets but it does me no good if I never get it. I felt almost 4 months of having paid for a product and not even getting an expected delivery date is bad business. As soon as my money is returned I will be ordering a skidoc.

• Baller
I’m confused. Wakeye is a product and H2O is a retailer. Your issue should with the retailer and not the product. Wakeye is from NZL and getting products imported currently to the US is very difficult. After a few weeks I would have checked with a different retailer or ordered from Wakeye directly.

• Baller
@MattP the reason I pointed out who I bought it from is because I feel it is a shared responsibility however H20 pro shop has sent me several emails checking to see if I had received the product and from what I have been told has put in several inquiries about my order to Wakeye. Yes I understand they are from NZ and importing can be an issue at the moment. I feel 4 months is a reasonable amount of time to fulfill the order. Tracking information would suggest the label was created but never given to the shipper. Doubt it's an import issue.

• Baller

Double bummer. My mileage varies...

Austin and H2O served me well on my past orders. And I bought a ‘New in Box’ Wakeye from a fellow Baller that was missing a few screws and pieces of the collar tape. Wakeye graciously mailed (free) spare bits promptly, though I didn’t get them for nearly a month...? Because he translated Vancouver, WA and sent them to Vancouver CANADA. The envelope looked pretty tired when it arrived. ?

• Baller
I can't speak to your particular situation, but I've ordered a number of items from h2o and always had good experiences with them. More importantly they've been a consistent sponsor of the Northeast Slalom Series and Eastern Regionals so they support the sport.

• Baller

I broke the back block on a Reflex SuperShell the Friday afternoon before the state championships a few years ago. Austin and H20 had a new boot delivered to the ski site Saturday morning before I had to ski. Great service from H2O.

I seem to recall they called me when I first bought the bindings too, just to make sure I got exactly what I needed.

• Baller

I also had great service from H2O pro shop.Quick and very cheap shipping,Austin put 2 sizes of Reflex shells for me to try and said just return the one you don

Will buy again from H2O pro shop.

Very happy with the Ski-Doc we use also.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!