Which boat (model/year) has the best wakes and why?

jeidmann

• Baller
@lpskier at that age we were just getting started. The boat rotation included a 13ft Boston Whaler with a 20hp, and 14 MFG Corvette II with a fat four 60hp (44 on the Airguide). @6balls in a few more years the fleet included a couple classic trihulls, and a Glastron GT 150 with a 115 Johnson, hell of hole shot and walked a little 52 on the Airguide B).

• Baller_
@Clydesdale Our neighbor and my first ski mentor had a CC Mustang with a 165 Chrysler (?). My first experience with a CC Nautique was at McCormick’s Ski School in 1972. What a wake at 30 mph long line. Or 32, 34 and 36 for that matter. And people think 22 off sucks today? Let me tell you about -22 behind a 75 Ski Nautique!

Lpskier

• Baller
@lpskier I learned the course behind an old Nautique also. Started skiing at Cleveland's Ski School in Hawthorne, FL in @ 81 when I started college at Santa Fe CC. I was used to skiing behind an outboard and the first time I hit the nautique wake at @ 28mph long line it was an experience. I learned proper wake crossing position in a hurry.