(2014 - 2016) 46" MasterCraft Decal - Cost Sharing Proposition

skibug

• Baller

I have a 2015 MasterCraft Prostar in need of a few letters, an "e" and a "t", in matte black. You can only buy the entire decal. I am contemplating doing so, but wanted to see if there were others out there in the same predicament as me, that may need letters. The proposition would be that I buy the decal, use the two letters I need, then sell off each of the remaining letters at a cost of 10% of the purchase price, seeing as how there are 10 letters.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. If I get enough interest, I will go ahead with the purchase and divvy it up.

• Baller

Thanks guys, I have done all you have offered up without success; and, I don't want to remove the lettering on both sides of the boat. I just want to replace the letters with factory OEM letters.

I am just looking for responses to the original post, nothing more.

I may bite the bullet and just buy the lettering on my own an then post on SIA or Ebay (and here) to sell the other letters.

• Baller
@BugHunter well if you told them that story , no luck on warranty. Mine just fell off under normal use. The adhesive they used doesn’t hold up to heat well. I’ve had to glue a few letters back as they became loose. But the C was a total loss and my M bent but hung on.