Youth Trick Skis - 2021

Patrick2021

I've read through a great discussion on Youth Trick Skis posted in 2016 but I'm curious if the advice has changed in the last 5 years. I have three boys 5, 6 and 8 that slalomed much of last summer and are selling me on the idea of letting them try trick skiing this coming summer. Is there a ski that they could all use? They weigh between 45 and 65 lbs right now but are inhaling food at a scary rate. In 2016 it looks like Reflex is the way to go, is that unchanged? Are trick ski bindings adjustable just like other kid skis? Any advice on where to look for a ski and what to look for is greatly appreciated!

- Patrick

• Baller_

@Patrick2021 start here and skip to the trick section. https://www.ballofspray.com/home-page/tech/2598-the-future-of-our-sport-tips-to-addict-the-next-generation

The ski is easy - get a 41” from quantum, D3, radar or KD. Reflex is still the most popular binding and you may get lucky and they can all fit the same shell for the mext year or so. I hope the boys are all the same foot forward or you will be buying double:)

If they need different size boots, you will be stuck getting 2 skis since you wont want to swap out plates but it will pay off in the long run.

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding